Friday, February 11, 2011

11/2/21001 made a (thing)

hi everyone, i am just back to taiwan with my parents, but i am not going to post the travel photo first so wt i wanna to said today...um.........

i am made a big decision... haha.. wait ... actually .................
um.................

do you know how long i have been keep my long hair//



the hair is going been around my (ass) haha.... how your pic first la.. otherwhy, u said i am liar..

hope everyone like it.... cool.........
i think i will miss my hair when the winter coming
dont tell me the hair not really short ho.. kill uuuuuuu lo..

3 comments:

  1. hi Yumi ..u look young and beautiful with this new hair style ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx jimmy.. this will let me not be really sad..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. u won lar..u look so cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete